This post will be updated frequently, with new recipies, pictures, and results!!
2 years ago I ventured into baking. Kris bought me a Kitchenaid Mixer a year prior and I found a new hobby. Around the holiday times, I started baking cookies. I got pretty good at it, even adjusting the recipes to our liking. Then I tried fudge. Got that down. With Christmas coming up, I had the idea to bake 'treats' as presents. Almost every night for a month we were trying new recipes. Kris and Korbin were the testers. They had to eat all the 'ugly' ones, the ones that messed up. Poor them! By the time it was time to give gifts I had a huge assortment; 2 types of fudge, a large variety of the most delicious chocolate truffles, white peppermint bark candy, cookies galore, and banana bread. (Seems like there was more, but I can't remember)
Last year we all looked forward to all the treats...but with Tommy's death and getting pregnant I didn't get anything done.
So now we start again. Here is a new recipe I want to try this weekend Pumpkin Truffles, along with trying out my new ( Christmas present last year) candy thermometer I will do some fudge!!
<<<UPDATE: 11/14
Korbin and I made million dollar fudge
It turned out soooo goood!!!!!!!!
We LOVE fudge!
>>>>UPDATE 11/22
Getting ready for Thanksgiving, we made Truffles.
Raspberry Chocolate
Orange Chocolate
Coffee
With powder sugar, dark coco, nuts and coconut toppings . LOTS of work but ohhhh so yummy and fun to make!!
They all turned out GREAT.....But we forgot them at home when we went to Mimi and Gramp's for Thanksgiving!!!!!
Cookies;



Uh, why are 2 words yellow?
ReplyDelete