Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fast foward to present day...

I'm not back tracking and giving our life before now. If you're reading this you know. Right?
Anyway. Most recently; Korbin tried out for UIL Math Sense yesterday. He thinks he did pretty well; he answered 23 questions out of 40, timed. We should know if he made it to the next round in a few days. He is pretty excited. For some reason he loves math, and is really good at it. I say that because your child’s intelligence is not something they inherit from mom or dad.
Katie...man, what a little drama queen already! Past few days she has been sleeping all day. No really. Sunday Mimi surprised us when she showed up at the door dressed as a cow. Hilarious story, I will tell you later. So she drives all the way to Waco and Katie sleeps for 5 hours. No, not a typo. 5 hours. Tuesday Grand (aka Peggy, the lovely lady that watches Katie during the day) tells me she slept for 6 hours. Uh, Katie, honey, can you do that AT NIGHT? So she has been sleeping and eating like crazy. They say babies do that when they are going through a growth spurt, either physically or developmentally. I would say that is true, considering last night she was holding her head up so good during tummy time and rolled over a million times. I think she is trying to crawl. ;-p. 



Yes, she is still fussy. Still spits up 99% of anything we feed her. Still wakes up every 2 hours at night to eat ( or play). She was recently put on a stronger medication, but we haven't really noticed a difference. Probably just going to take her off it and pray this passes soon. Doc says it gets better between 4-6 months. Just a little longer.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey, I am no English major. Excuse the typos, run ons, and when I use the wrong word. :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete