Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cameron Park Zoo

The Waco Zoo is such a beautiful place, and we had such a great time!
 Most of the animals were out and moving, unlike most of the zoo trips when the animals are asleep or put up. Katie did so great. Half the time, I wore her in my handy dandy peanut shell. That thing is so comfy and has been a life saver! The rest of the time she cruised in the stroller. She got fussy when it was nap time ( daddy said she was having a stimulation overload) so we stopped at the food court and took a break. Katie went to sleep on Kris's shoulder.  
Korbin did wonderful, too! Didn't even cry when I kept making him take pictures.

One of my favorite animals is the elephant, and the big guy was drinking water when we saw him! So cool. Korbin's favorite was the otter, Katie's was the aquarium and Kris's was the Comodo Dragon ( why?). The otter house was really neat. They had a slide going through the water, and while you slid down the otter swam around you. I even went down the slide. Korbin and I decided we wanted a monkey and an otter. :)
So yeah for such a great day! Enjoy some pictures;










No comments:

Post a Comment