Saturday, November 6, 2010

3 months old

So hard to believe that this time last year we were just a few days pregnant.



It seems like every time we get something down, get a schedule, little Katie changes it all. Her new tricks as of today are; rolling over, grabbing things after much concentration, laughing and talking. She is very vocal. Cooing and Gaga-ing. Lucky for us, I guess she will be a talker like her big brother!

 ( this video doesn't show off her talking as much as I'd like, but getting it on camera has been difficult.)



Korbin is getting more confident holding her. He was anxious of her being so fragile, but the other night he held her and sang to her for about 30 minutes.
Oh, speaking of singing. Korbin and I have been trying to remember all the songs we used to sing at Mt. Olive Lutheran Church. Some of those songs were fun. The Hippo Song We now sing a few to Katie when she is fussy, and of course we know she loves it.
We have only taken Katie out a few times in public. She is still too fussy to really go anywhere. Slowly we are getting her out more and more. This weekend we are taking the kids to the zoo. Should be fun! If anything, I will get some good pictures.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment