Thursday, January 27, 2011

Night Nights house

Ok, so here lately we put Katie down to sleep in her crib, go and check on her a little while latre and she is facing the other direction, or laying on top of her blankets.




The other night, I went to check on her and she was using the bumper pads to pull up on. Great. So tonight I sneak in there with the camera to see what she does.....

checking out her blanket



Oh, this flower is her favorite

Busted, Mom!

( notice how many times she moves ( direction) in the 10 minutes I'm hiding/taking pictures!)


So I leave, wait a while and go back in. She is still talking to the flowers and playing. She knows it's time to go to sleep. The room is almost pitch black, so the video quality is pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment