I can't say that 2010 was a bad year. There were, of course, ups and downs. We were reminded that God may give you a lot to handle, make you wonder why...but he is always there for you, and never forgets. December 16, 2009 we found out about Katherine Gayle. Kris and I both beleive it took Virginia having a little sit down heart to heart with God himself. 9 months of pure joy and agony. :) And then, after years and years, we met our daughter. Blessed.
We also lost a great man. Durwood Scott will be forever missed. Quanah will never be the same. Grandma up in Dallas also passed away. RIP.
Another year behind us. Another year stronger.
I only have one picture from New Years. It was a busy night...but I think it can sum up our hopes for 2011. :) More happy times with great family and friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment