The garden is going so good. We had one little problem, one weekend we got a lot of rain and caused the garden to get some mold. Lost about 8 squash. Also, lost my only 2 watermelons. :(
Squash is back to normal, tomatoes are coming in every day, picked my 1st red bell pepper.
Katie eats a few tomatoes ( cherry) everyday for lunch and dinner. She loves them!
I have been making Kallie's baby food for her. She is a horrible eater. Horrible gag reflex. She is just now starting to kinda get the hand of it. ( going to talk to her Dr. about this) So I make banana, apple sauce, sweet potato and avocado for her. Melanie gives her a little for 'lunch' and then I give her a little for 'dinner'. I have a few carrots out in the garden I want to pick, they are pretty small so I am going to boil/steam and puree them for Kals. I'm sure Kaite will eat some too. Everything Kals has Katie needs too, don't you know.
No comments:
Post a Comment