Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Start of Summer

We are a month into Summer, so I figured I'd do some updating.
Korbin has been at Mimi and Gramps this whole time. Went to 2 camps that he LOVED. Engineering and a Jr. Ranger camp. Trips to City Hall, planning a Eco friendly town, designing and building a marshmallow gun...then Kayaking, fishing, biking. Got the award for Fisher's Assistant!! He really had a great time at both camps. He has one more camp later in July here in Waco. His GT teacher is having a little camp for the GT kiddos. Have to start collecting all sorts of 'trash' to take. Guess they are going to use it in a project.
He and Mimi came to visit Katie and I last weekend,  realized how much I miss him. He is so funny, and just my perfect little buddy!
With Korbin gone, home life is pretty chill. No demand for cooking a big dinner, no keeping up with chores, no keeping up with him ;) ( where is he? At Tyler's? That other kids? In his room?)...but we are ready for him to come back!!
We are shopping around for me a new car, and that my friend is about the only really exiting thing going on around here. This Friday is my doctor appointment to check on Baby G. Can't wait to hear that little heart beat. So far, this pregnancy is ( dare I say) going pretty good! I'm 9.5 weeks, I have had a few bad days, but overall feel normal. I am on prescription for the nausea, so I contribute a lot to that. :)

That's all I can think of for now. Pregnant brain and all. I'm doing a Katie update next....

No comments:

Post a Comment