She takes 3 good naps a day. Just like clockwork. NO fussing, nothing. Just goes right down every time. Bed time...lord how nice it is. We put her down at 8:30, and she sleeps ALL NIGHT. All night. Every once in a while she will wake up, but usally goes right back down. Now, get this, when she wakes up in the morning at 7:30 she will play in her bed till we go get her. Some times till 8am. Can you beleive that?!?! She is happy as pie! Mom and Dad are finally catching up on 10 months of no sleep. :)
She still has no interest in walking, but has taken 6-8 steps here and there. Not really talking, though she will mimic words pretty well. She is trying to say night-night and more, but comes out more a babble. Only really says Mamma and Dadda clearly. She can follow simple commands, like 'come here'
'can I have that?' and she gives you whatever she has 'put it down' 'push the buttons'... Which now her new favorite game is giving us every object she can. And trying to feed us everything on her table. Pretty darn cute.
Our house is still not very baby proof. It was getting tiresome having to constantly gaurd Katie. She had the run of the house. Soooo, I purchased the best baby item to date. Kris calls it Jail. I call it heaven.She will play in here for ever. I think she enjoys having boundaries, and knowing what she can have and play with. She is comfy in here!! And hey, it makes it a little easier for us too! It will really come in handy when New Baby G gets here.
So that is pretty much it. Things are going so very wonderful. Here are a few 10 month pictures. I've been slacking on the pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment