Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Back to the money making

Day 2 of back to work. Also my Birthday. Turning 29 for the second year in a row. Pretty awesome. We are going to have a peaceful evening at home. Kris will grill some steaks, and I want to enjoy are beautiful back yard and this lovely weather. My birthday wish today is NO Supernatural. Kris watches hours on hours of that show. I can not stand it. Why is he watching it? Is it not for teenage girls? Oh, no because Kyle likes it too. There you go then.

Anyway. Why was I blogging? Oh yea. Day 2 back to work, so far so GOOD! I can not tell you how nice it is to have Melanie ( the Nanny) come to our house. It doesn't mess the girls schedule up, no packing them up...I just walk out the door. Lovely! The girls did great yesterday. Kallie slept most the day, ate 4 oz and I nursed her when I got home at 3:00. I still work the 10-3, and it is working out so very perfect. When I left this morning Kallie was still sleeping. All cozy and warm in her little bassinet. Crossing my fingers everything stays this great!


1 comment:

  1. Ok I promise not to be the creepy blog stocker. It was good seeing everyone at the wedding and hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete