Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Maternity Leave


Wanted to document what the girls and I did for the 6 weeks I was off. I knew I had to keep busy, or we would go crazy...

I got so much done around the house. Practically 2 years pregnant, and things had gotten out of hand. I totally cleaned and sanitized the pantry, the closets, the rooms and the garage. I organized the bathrooms, the pantry, spice cabinet and started on the garage. Every day for the 6 weeks Katie and I would do a cleaning project. Hard to tell in pictures, but the pantry was the most transformed.
                                                                               BEFORE:



AFTER:




\




Daddy built us a raised garden



Katie helped me with everything. Dinner

Dishes

We mastered eating with a fork and spoon. And got rid of the high chair. 
We did art almost every day!




Play dough




We collect all our Kuerig cups and got the used coffee out for fertilizer, and used the cups for indoor planting.
And the last week, the temps got to 76 degrees. We had some pool fun! 



And Katie was always a help with Kallie!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment