Oh how we love when Korbin has great ideas!
Saturday morning; coffee finished, breakfast dishes already in the dishwasher. Mom and Dad reading, Korbin and Katie playing in the living room. I hear " Hold on Katie, I'm almost done!" Looking up I see he has EVERY blanket on the floor, and a sheet draped over Katie's floor toy thingy ( can not for the life of me remember the name). He has made a little fort for her. It's now mid after noon, and she is still enjoying it. If you know Katie, then you know keeping her interest for longer than 5 seconds is a challenge. She is fascinated by this! We have all thoroughly enjoyed watching her play in here.
Oh, and the second video is her showing off her new 'trick'. BYE-BYE!!
It collapsed while K was working on it. No worries, Katie was right there to lend a hand. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment