Wednesday morning all is fine. Take her to Grands, she has a great day and a wonderful evening. Around 9pm we noticed she had a fever. 101.7. Thought maybe it was teething, but it seemed a little high. All night she was fussy. Wouldn't go to sleep, fever got up to 102. We started her on Motrin. She slept most the night in bed with us.
Thursday: Daddy stays home with her. 101 to 102 all day. Didn't eat much. VERY fussy in the evening. Kris stayed up with her till about 2am, then I got up with her about 4am. I had to go to work Thursday and Friday, because we were being Audited. About 3:30am her temp got up to 103.6
Friday: Still running fever. Still won't eat. Still pretty fussy. I had to go into work early, so Kris stayed home again and got a doctor appointment. Now, since I wasn't there, I can not imagine the HELL that Kris went through at that appointment. I won't even try to write about it. I will just say they had to run tests to see what was wrong. Throat swab, ear, and check for a UTI. They gave our 7 month old daughter a catheter. Kris said 2 different nurses had to try. The first attempt didn't work. All results came back clean, so diagnosed with a Virus. Should run it's course in 3-5 days. JOY.
Saturday: Still running fever. Still won't eat. Still VERY FUSSY. The only thing she did all day. ALL DAY. Saturday was nurse. She was nursing for comfort only. When my milk let down, she cried. Didn't want to eat at all. Saturday evening, we started getting more and more worried. She started having diarrhea that morning. We were worried about dehydration. We monitored her wet diapers, she had plenty of those, so that was good. Just worried. Saturday night....oh the fussy turned into full fledged crying. Nothing would calm her. We tried and tried to get her to go to sleep. For 2 hours. Kris again stayed up with her till 2am. She slept in bed with us again.
Sunday: Woke up fever free!!!! Only to find out she now has a rash. Head to knees. It's 2:00 in the afternoon right now. Kris and Korbin went to Kyle's to shoot stuff. She is napping, but very weak. I will update later, going to have to call the doctor again in the morning. It has been a horrible long weekend. Nothing is worse than your child being sick.
Monday: Back to the doctor. Rash looks sooo bad!! They said it was a bad case of Roseola. On top of teething. Staying home one more day, then hopefully back to normal. She must be getting something while non-stop nursing, cause she gained 2 ounces since Friday.
![]() |
| trying to get a picture of the rash. |



No comments:
Post a Comment